SRV’s Spiritual Director, Babaji Bob Kindler, leads all of SRV’s retreats. Babaji is known for his clear presentation of Vedanta, Yoga, Tantra and other philosophical systems − all of which are utilized for developing and deepening one’s love of God and for realization of the Self within. Throughout the cycle of each retreat day, Babaji emphasizes remembrance of our divine nature and developing those skills and virtues necessary for living a divine life of inner peace and freedom in every moment.
View our short video on SRV Retreats.
• Oregon Winter Retreat, January 23 - 27 — Swami Vivekananda Vijnanagita II — read a Retreat Reflection
• Northwest Spring Retreat, May 21 - 25 — Postponed till August — read a Retreat Reflection
• Hawaii Summer Retreat, July 2 - 6 — Facets of True Freedom according to Indian Darshanas
• Navaratri Retreat, October 22 - 26 — The Seven Goddess Upanisads, Part 7
• Hawaii Winter Retreat, December 11 - 15 — Holy Mother's Song of Wisdom