SRV’s Spiritual Director, Babaji Bob Kindler, leads all of SRV’s retreats. Babaji is known for his clear presentation of Vedanta, Yoga, Tantra and other philosophical systems − all of which are utilized for developing and deepening one’s love of God and for realization of the Self within. Throughout the cycle of each retreat day, Babaji emphasizes remembrance of our divine nature and developing those skills and virtues necessary for living a divine life of inner peace and freedom in every moment.
View our short video on SRV Retreats.
• Oregon Winter Retreat, January 23 - 27 — Swami Vivekananda Vijnanagita II — read a Retreat Reflection
• Hawaii Summer Retreat, July 2 - 6 — Facets of True Freedom according to Indian Darshanas— read a Retreat Reflection
• Oregon Dharma Visit Cancelled for August*
• New Online Seminar, August 21 - 22 [for some 22-23] — Vedantic Teachings to Improve Spiritual Life & Practice
• Hawaii Winter Retreat, December 11 - 15 — Holy Mother's Song of Wisdom
*Dear SRV Sangha & Friends,
It hasn't been decided if it is still too soon to bring people together in an enclosed space for the retreats we have scheduled. Due to both the concerns of our members and also the rules laid out in Oregon and Hawaii, we will keep posting changes as they arise.
Sign up here to receive an email notice.