• The Two Divine Songs (Gitas) of Sri Krishna plus: Chanting and Study of Select Stotrams
• Live in holy company for a few sacred days – meditating, studying, serving, and growing together.
• Each morning begins with chanting from the Bhagavad Gita prior to meditation.
• Daily classes include essential teachings of Yoga, Vedanta, Tantra, Buddhism, and Sankhya.
• Afternoons include explorations and swimming/sunning along the American River.
• Afternoon Chela Dharma class for teens and young adults.
• Evening devotions at the altar, chanting, meditation, and satsang.
• Spiritual Music Features
Location: Private land in Foresthill, California near the American River
Arrival: Arrive by 6pm, Thursday evening, August 30th
Last day of retreat: Monday, Sept 3rd (approximately noon, clean up follows)
Tuition (all inclusive):
Daily rate, $165/$130
Registration: starts now and tuition is due by August 15th
Register by email: email@example.com or by phone 808-990-3354
Financial hardship? Call to discuss options
Credit Cards are accepted and requires an additional 2.4% handling charge. (Call for international handling charge.)